CR2 3V battery suitable for d-control, d-fence, d-mute receivers and transmitters. …
It ensures that your dog learns to respect the designated area where he is not in danger.
This model includes a BACKUP BATTERY tokeep the device running safely for up to 16 hours in the event of a mains power failure.
The electronic invisible fence d- fence 202/2002 consists of a transmitting generator with backup battery, a receiver and an antenna, the latter being a simple insulated wire. The transmitting generator generates a signal to the antenna wire, with which you delimit the selected area with an alert and correction zone. The receiver attached to the dog's collar senses the signal propagating from the installed antenna wire, if the dog crosses the boundary of the first (warning) zone, the receiver starts to emit an intermittent sound signal. If the dog does not respond to the audible warning and crosses the boundary of the second (correction) band, the receiver shall simultaneously emit an audible signal and a stimulus pulse. The intensity of the stimulation pulse as well as the width of the correction and warning zones can be easily adjusted. There is no limit to the number of dogs with the receiver attached to the collar.
The collar is compact, 100% waterproof and due to its light weight and ergonomic design it can be used for all dog breeds.
Thanks to the electronic invisible fence, your dog will quickly learn to respect the boundaries of the defined space and will only move freely in areas where he is not in danger.
The electronic systems of the generator and collar use modern technology based on single-chip microprocessors. The device is suitable for any type of terrain, it can be installed very easily using common tools. For the invisible fence system to work, the wire must be connected to the transmitter and form an unbroken loop of wire (avoid damaging the wire). From the transmitter, unwind the wire around your property. The wire can be placed on the ground, shallowly buried (max. 10 cm deep) or attached to an existing fence or wall (in this case, up to a maximum height of 30 cm above the ground). The standard package contains 100 m of aerial wire. If you need more than 100 m, you can buy an additional pack from us and then connect the wire using notch connectors (notch connectors are included in the basic pack). If you want the dog to be able to walk freely through a certain spot on your property that you need to run the wire through, wind the outgoing wire around the incoming wire, twisting the wires around causes interference with the emitted waves and the dog can move freely through that spot. The voltage in the antenna does not exceed 12 V, so there is no danger even if the wire is broken. For better orientation it is possible to mark the defined area with targets.
Installation length and recommended wire cross-section:
- up to 400 m - 0.75 mm2
- 400 m - 600 m - 1.0 mm2
- 600 m - 900 m - 1.5 mm2
- 900 m - 2200 m - 2.5 mm2
If you don't know what to do, maybe our blog articles will help.
We only guarantee the correct installation function if you purchase the appropriate wire cross-section (depending on the size of the plot) from us or from our dealers.
The device has the option of setting the generator for short or long antenna wire installation.
The d-fence 202/2002 - 2nd generation allows switching the generator power that is generated to the antenna wire. This feature allows fine adjustment of the warning and correction zones for short installations (up to 400 m of antenna wire) and also for long installations (over 400 m of antenna wire). The newly purchased generator is factory preset for installations up to 400 m. If your installation is longer than this, you will need to make adjustments.
Advantages of the invisible d-fence:
- very easy and quick installation (the fence can be operational within 1 hour)
- a cheap and very variable option for fencing the property - if necessary, you can change the fence in a moment according to your current requirements (bordering the pool, flower beds, rock garden, front door to the house, etc.)
- the fence is "invisible", i.e. it does not interfere with your view of the surroundings or aesthetically disturb the garden
- it can complement the existing fence, which the dog nevertheless overcomes (jumps over, digs under, chews through...)
- you can keep as many dogs as you like in the space provided
- the 9.6 V backup battery, which serves as a backup source in case of mains power failure, is able to supply voltage to the transmitting generator for up to 16 hours.
- Band 1 (alert): continuously adjustable from 0 to 15 metres (depending on model and length of antenna wire)
- Band 2 (correction): continuously adjustable from 0 to 15 metres (depending on model and length of antenna wire)
- Wire: low impedance insulated copper wire 0,75 to 2,5 mm2, length max. 2200 metres
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz, 15 V / 300 mA adapter
- Enclosed area: max. 30 ha (for square installation)
- Battery life: 6 months in standby mode
- Adjustable neck circumference: approx. 18 to 72 centimetres
- Working temperature -10 to 50 degrees Celsius
- 100% waterproof, protected against immersion in water
- Stimulation pulse intensity can be adjusted on the collar in 8 levels
- The ISIT function allows you to detect the presence and intensity of interfering signals in places where you plan to install the antenna wire and thus avoid possible problems with the correct functioning of the d-fence device in advance
- transmitting generator
- receiver with woven belt
- 2 contact points 12 mm and 2 contact points 17 mm
- lithium battery CR2 3V
- 9.6 V backup battery
- magnet with lanyard
- power adapter
- test glow plug
- antenna connector
- 2 notch connectors for connecting wires
- plastic dowels for fixing the transmitting generator to the wall 2 pcs
- screws for fixing the transmitting generator to the wall 2 pcs
- instructions and warranty card