The d-balls remote controlled ball dropper is an effective device for motivational…
The DOG GPS X30T is a device used for locating and training dogs at a distance of up to 20 km. Model with training module with the possibility of stimulation pulses.
Shortened version of the DOG GPS X30T collar
A shorter version of the DOG GPS X30T collar with a shortened rubber part of the transmitter by 5 cm.
- smallest adjustable circumference is 25 cm
Dogtrace GPS mobile app
The receiver can be connected to a mobile phone or tablet with Android or iOS OS . The app allows you to view all paired DOG GPS devices and their detailed information on a map. Online and offline maps.
- Range between transmitter and receiver is up to 20 km in line-of-sight (depending on terrain, vegetation and other factors)
- Tracking of up to 13 dogs, handlers or waypoints
- State-of-the-art technology with high GPS sensitivity in both the receiver and transmitter
- Easy-to-read receiver display - in direct sunlight and in the dark
- Fully waterproof receiver and transmitter
- Long battery life (more than 40 hours) - both receiver and transmitter are rechargeable
- 2 acoustic signal modes - silent / loud
- 15 levels of stimulation pulse
- Light mode for dog recognition in the dark
- Channel switching for communication between transmitter and receiver
- Compass function
- FENCE function - acoustic boundary to delineate the dog's space
- BEEPER function - detection of dog movement/standing
- Waypoint function - ability to store up to 13 coordinates on the receiver - ability to navigate to these points
- CAR mode function - mode for using the receiver (handheld device) in the vehicle
- Quick start of the receiver (handheld device)
- Smallest and lightest collar (transmitter) among competitive devices
- Simple operation
- Receiver is compatible with X20/X20+ transmitters (collars) (only some functions are limited)
- Short version of the transmitter (collar) incl. 1900 mAh Li-Pol battery and 20 mm × 70 cm plastic strap.
- Set of contact points, 2 pcs 10 mm, 2 pcs 17 mm
- Power adapter with USB cable and DOG GPS charging clip
- Instructions and warranty card
- The Android OS app is designed for versions 6.0 and later. The iOS app is for versions 14.0 and later.
- A receiver (handheld device) is required to connect the transmitter (GPS collar) to a mobile phone.