Warning reflective and protective vest with Kevlar chest protector and DOG GPS…
The DOG GPS X30/X30T is a device for locating your dogs up to 20 km away. It consists of a transmitter that is placed on the dog's collar and a receiver (handheld device) in neon orange, on which the handler tracks the distance and direction to the dogs location. The transmitter obtains its location from GPS satellites and uses a radio frequency (RF) signal to transmit the location information to the handler's receiver. The transmitters can include a training module (kit with the designation X30T), which allows to send a stimulation pulse from the receiver at a distance of up to 20 km.
The receiver can be connected to a mobile phone with Android or iOS OS. The app allows you to view all paired DOG GPS devices and their detailed information on a map. Maps are available online and offline.
The receiver's display can also be used to monitor RF signal strength, GPS position accuracy, battery status of the transmitter and receiver.
DOG GPS X30T also has additional functions - compass, FENCE - acoustic boundary, which provides information about exceeding the set distance from the receiver by your dog. It also has a BEEPER function which makes it easy to determine if your dog is moving or standing still. The receiver allows you to save your current position and then navigate to this position (waypoint function).
- Range between transmitter and receiver is up to 20 km in line-of-sight (depending on terrain, vegetation and other factors)
- Tracking of up to 13 dogs, handlers or waypoints
- State-of-the-art technology with high GPS sensitivity in both the receiver and transmitter
- Easy-to-read LCD display - in direct sunlight and in the dark
- Fully waterproof receiver and transmitter
- Long battery life (more than 40 hours) - both receiver and transmitter are rechargeable
- 2 acoustic signal modes - silent / loud
- 15 levels of stimulation pulse (only on DOG GPS X30T)
- Light mode for dog recognition in the dark (only with DOG GPS X30T)
- Channel switching for communication between transmitter and receiver
- Compass function
- FENCE function - acoustic boundary to delineate the dog's space
- BEEPER function - detection of dog movement/standing
- Waypoint function - ability to store up to 13 coordinates on the receiver - ability to navigate to these points
- CAR mode function - mode for using the receiver (handheld device) in the vehicle
- Quick start of the receiver (handheld device)
- Smallest and lightest collar (transmitter) among competitive devices
- Simple operation
- Receiver is compatible with X20/X20+ transmitters (collars) (only some functions are limited)
- X30 receiver incl. 1900 mAh Li-Pol battery
- Plastic clip for hanging the receiver on your belt and 2 screws
- Power adapter with USB cable and DOG GPS charging clip
- Lanyard for hanging the receiver
- Instructions and warranty card
- Spare transmitter and receiver
- Training module
- Carrying bag
- Different colored straps (yellow, orange, red, blue, green, black, brown camouflage, green camouflage, orange with reflective tape, green with reflective tape)
- Li-pol 1900 mAh battery
- Power adapter with USB cable and clip for GPS
- Replacement silicone transmitter covers - black, orange
For technical data (charging time, dimensions, weight, etc.) please refer to the User Manual.
Do you already own our previous model DOG GPS X20 and would you like to use the map data as well? Simply purchase this GPS X30/X30T handheld device and pair your transmitter (collar) that you already have at home with this handheld device! ATTENTION: Since the collar does not have some functions, you will not be able to use the following functions: acoustic signal, light and correction pulse.
Dogtrace DOG GPS devices transmit on frequencies approved by the Czech Telecommunications Authority. Please note: The app for Android OS is designed for versions 6.0 and later. The iOS app is for versions 14.0 and later.