Electrodes suitable for d-control collars. The length of 10 mm is recommended for breeds…
The Dogtrace DOG GPS X25 is a sophisticated device for locating up to 19 dogs.
Track up to 19 dogs, handlers and waypoints
Up to 19 devices can be tracked from one receiver. Transmitters (collars), receivers of other members (handlers) as well as waypoints - subsequent navigation to these waypoints - can be freely stored in nineteen positions.
Free RF technology for communication
The transmitter gets its position from GPS satellites and sends the position information to the handler's receiver using radio frequency signal (RF technology). The radio link works even where there is no GSM signal. It is very accurate and you always have the dogs current location. Completely free of charge.
GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO navigation systems
Benefit from access to various satellite navigation systems for the best possible service even in the most challenging conditions. The DOG GPS device includes a highly sensitive GPS/Galileo receiver that has the highest accuracy and data reception in remote locations with challenging terrain.
DOG GPS range:
- Range between transmitter and receiver is 20 km in line-of-sight
- The distance varies lawfully due to external factors such as terrain ruggedness and vegetation density
- In line-of-sight conditions, the range can be above 20 km, while in hilly terrain with dense forest it naturally decreases
Features of the DOG GPS X25:
- Ability to track up to 19 dogs, handlers or waypoints on a single receiver (handheld device)
- Rechargeable receiver and transmitter, long battery life - over 40 hours of operation
- Charging time is around 3 hours - receiver and transmitter can be recharged simultaneously
- State-of-the-art technology with high GPS sensitivity in both the LoRa™ receiver and transmitter
- GPS dog collar with the highest possible quality and reliability of data transmission
- Receiver and transmitter are 100% waterproof, made of shockproof plastic
- Easy to read large LCD display on the receiver - in direct sunlight and in the dark
- Smallest and lightest transmitter (collar) among competing devices
- Simple, practical and intuitive operation
- Quick start handheld device
DOG GPS X25 function:
- COMPASS - direction to magnetic north
- BEEPER - detection of movement or dog standing still
- FENCE - circular fence - acoustic boundary to mark out the dog's space
- WAYPOINT - possibility to store 4 gps coordinates of the receiver - navigation to these points
- CAR mode - mode for using the receiver (handheld device) in the vehicle
- SOUND signal - replaces the whistle, can be selected from 3 different tones
- Transmitter (collar) incl. Li-Pol 1900 mAh battery and plastic orange strap 70 cm long
- Power adapter with USB cable and charging clip for DOG GPS
- Instructions and warranty card
Tip: If you have a small dog, you can order a narrower belt to adjust to a smaller girth:
- Plastic belt 25 mm × 70 cm (included) - smallest adjustable circumference 29.5 cm
- Plastic belt 20 mm × 70 cm - smallest adjustable circumference 26.5 cm
- Plastic belt 15 mm × 70 cm - smallest adjustable circumference 26 cm
- The X25 controller cannot be connected to the app on your mobile phone.
- The X25 is compatible with the X20 and X30 series GPS collars.
- The X30 controller cannot control the training functions - pulse, sound and light on the X25 series GPS collars.