Rechargeable Li-Pol 200 mAh battery for d-control professional ONE receiver. Battery…
The Dogtrace DOG GPS X25 is a device used to locate up to 19 dogs from a single controller. It consists of a transmitter that is placed on the dog's collar and a receiver (controller - handheld device) on which the handler tracks the distance and direction to the dogs' location.
Track up to 19 dogs, handlers and waypoints
Up to 19 devices can be tracked from one receiver. Transmitters (collars), receivers of other members (handlers) as well as waypoints - subsequent navigation to these waypoints - can be freely stored in nineteen positions.
Free RF technology
The transmitter receives its position from GPS satellites and sends the position information to the handler's receiver using radio frequency (RF) technology. The radio link works even where there is no GSM signal. It is very accurate and you always have the dogs current location. Completely free of charge.
GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO navigation systems
Benefit from access to various satellite navigation systems for the best possible service even in the most challenging conditions. The DOG GPS device includes a highly sensitive GPS/Galileo receiver that has the highest accuracy and data reception in remote locations with challenging terrain.
DOG GPS range:
- Range between transmitter and receiver is 20 km in line-of-sight
- The distance varies lawfully due to external factors such as terrain ruggedness and vegetation density
- In line-of-sight conditions, the range can be above 20 km, while in hilly terrain with dense forest it naturally decreases
Features of the DOG GPS X25:
- Ability to track up to 19 dogs, handlers or waypoints on a single receiver (handheld device)
- Rechargeable receiver and transmitter, long battery life - over 40 hours of operation
- Charging time is around 3 hours - receiver and transmitter can be recharged simultaneously
- State-of-the-art technology with high GPS sensitivity in both the LoRa™ receiver and transmitter
- GPS dog collar with the highest possible quality and reliability of data transmission
- Receiver and transmitter are 100% waterproof, made of shockproof plastic
- Easy to read large LCD display on the receiver - in direct sunlight and in the dark
- Channel switching for communication between transmitter and receiver
- Smallest and lightest transmitter (collar) among competing devices
- Simple, practical and intuitive operation
- Quick start handheld device
DOG GPS X25 functions:
- COMPASS - direction to magnetic north
- BEEPER - detection of movement or dog standing still
- FENCE - circular fence - acoustic boundary to mark out the dog's space
- WAYPOINT - possibility to store 4 gps coordinates of the receiver - navigation to these points
- CAR mode - mode for using the receiver (handheld device) in the vehicle
- SOUND signal - replaces the whistle, can be selected from 3 different tones
- SOUND locator - volume can be set in 4 levels, choice of 3 different tones (X25B and X25TB only)
- IMPULSE - 15 levels of stimulation pulse (X25T and X25TB only)
- LIGHT - light mode is used to help locate the dog in the dark (X25T and X25TB only)
- X25 receiver incl. 1900 mAh Li-Pol battery
- Clip for hanging the receiver on a belt and 2 screws
- Power adapter with USB cable and charging clip for DOG GPS
- Lanyard for hanging the receiver
- Instructions and warranty card
- Spare transmitter and receiver
- Different coloured straps
- 1900 mAh Li-pol battery
- Power adapter with USB cable and clip for GPS
- Replacement silicone transmitter covers - black, orange
- Protective cover for transmitter
- The X25 controller cannot be linked to the app on your mobile phone.
- The X25 controller is compatible with the X20 and X30 series GPS collars.
- The X30 controller cannot control the training functions - pulse, sound and light on the X25 series GPS collars.