The electronic training collars d-control 1610 is provided with the external remote…
The ball is fired from the device using a remote transmitter at the distances up to 200 m and to the height of 3 meters. If the machine is mounted using the attached strap to a vertical position, or it is supported by metal supports in an inclined position, it can reach up to 6 m.
The low profile of d-ball UP (105 mm) allows easy masking. d-ball UP comes with a tennis ball, but due to it´s large diameter hole for the ball, all commonly used balls up to a diameter of 75 mm can be also used.
The transmitter allows control of up to 4 machines and can be combined with devices d-balls.
- height of the throw: up to 3 m (depending on the ball type)
- possibility to use any ball up to a diameter 75 mm
- range of transmitter up to 200 m
- possibility to operate up to 4 machines with one transmitter
- transmitter is compatible with d-balls feeders
- 2 pieces of metal supports in packing - possibility of machine
- dimensions: 248 x 140 x 105 mm
- weight: 600 g (without battery and ball)
- power supply: 4 x AA 1,5 V
- dimensions: 110 x 52 x 29 mm
- weight: 61 g (without battery)
- power supply: CR2 3V
- battery life: up to 12 months