The transmitter with a range of up to 1000 m has the following functions that can be…
Dogtrace transmitter with 1600 m range, vibration, light and sound functions. LCD display. Can be used for training two dogs at the same time.
The light function allows you to set 8 light modes in the transparent receiver box, which is used to easily locate your dog in the dark.
The vibrate function was designed as an alternative communication method for training dogs sensitive to stimulus or for training dogs with hearing impairments.
- transmitter battery status check (shown on the display)
- separate button for transmitting an audio signal
- selectable setting of 5 vibration modes and 8 light modes
- battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- backlit LCD display to show vibration and light mode, transmission and battery discharge
- can be used to train two dogs at once - there is a button to switch between dog 1 and 2
- range up to 1600 m in open areas
- the transmitters have a clip for hanging on a belt
- not compatible with d-control mini series models
- d-control 1640 standalone transmitter
- 2 AA batteries (pencil)
- lanyard for hanging the transmitter around the neck
- instructions and warranty card