The electronic training collars d-control 1640 have the functions of vibration, light and…
Dogtrace transmitter adapted for external control 1600 m range. Can control up to 2 receivers.
Models equipped with this accessory are particularly suitable for professional sport and hunting canine training, but can also be used for example when running, cycling or riding.
Only the stimulation pulse function can be activated in the receiver by external control (one touch), other functions can be activated by pressing the button on the transmitter. The control cannot be used on the basic d-control models as they are not adapted for connector connection.
The external control is a very useful addition to the transmitters, allowing a quick press of a button to activate the selected correction pulse in the receiver. The button is located at the end of a 140 cm long cable which is connected to the transmitter via a connector.
- checking the transmitter's battery status (shown on the display)
- separate button for sending an audio signal
- optional adjustment of the correction pulse level (0 - 30)
- battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- backlit LCD display to show correction pulse level, transmission and battery discharge
- can be used to train two dogs at once - there is a button to switch between dog 1 and 2
- Range up to 1600 m in open areas
- the transmitters have a clip for hanging on a belt
- the transmitter measures 119 × 53 × 28 mm without antenna
- not compatible with d-control mini series models
- remote transmitter with belt clip
- 2 AA 1.5V batteries
- lanyard for hanging the transmitter around the neck
- instructions and warranty card